Friday, February 1, 2013

Girl scout cookies are the bane of my existence

Curse you Girl Scout cookies and your tasty-ness! You are the reason I GAINED a pound this week! Curse you!!!!
Ok. Now that I got that out of the way, I will admit that I did gain a pound this past week (weighing in on Wed.). However, when I stepped on the scale this morning (Friday) I already dropped about 2 lbs of that, so maybe it was just the wrong day to weight in. haha (Though I have been good these past 3 days).

Other than being bad and having a boat-load of Girl Scout cookies and wine, not a lot new to report.
It is kind of funny to see how many of my co-workers at the moment are on Weight Watchers, so we now all compare recipes and frozen dinner flavors. haha

 We also finished up our Breakfast nook and I've been enjoying have quick meals while sitting in these cute green seats. Check out my post of the decor and stool redo over at my madcapfrenzy site.



Anyways, hopefully I can stick to being "good" the rest of the week, and have a fab. weigh in on next Wednesday.


 Happy weight loss!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment