Saturday, February 23, 2013

the Yo-yo of weight loss

So this week I lost 0.6 lbs. (when I hopped on the scale this morning, I lost another pound-but after the rest of the day, I doubt that "stayed," lol).

 (Yellow piggy bank says hello- I see his adorable yellow self every weigh in- as he sits on the shelf in our yellow bathroom where my scale is also, lol)

Right now my weight loss is so Yo-Yo. One week I do great, the next week I do horrible and gain back what I lost. Now, right now I'm hovering back and forth around my original goal weight. I'm having such a hard time getting past that weight. I guess that is ok, since technically it was my goal, but I still have that last 10-15 that would be my Ideal weight.
I don't know, maybe I'm just not ment to be that weight, unless I decide to do some major "working out."- which I HATE. But who knows, maybe next week will be different. lol

 I tried the Skinny Girl California White wine. Not bad, but a lot more dry than I enjoy.


This week my hubs and I tried the Weight Watchers pre-portioned chicken, and had it with rice in a ginger sauce. It was super fab and super low points. I must say, it was so nice to already know what the points were for the chicken and not have to weight it all out.

Other new things in weight loss land- discovered faux ice cream. Check out the recipe post over at my other blog here for the "Banana So-called ice cream."
It was tasty.

Also tried a new healthy Choice steamer dinner tonight, and I must say it was AWESOME! Who new that carrots, rice, chicken, pineapples and sauce would be so tasty?


I also aquired this lovely dress at the SalVal, while shopping for my dress for our 1980s Prom birthday bash. (I got that dress too, but I'm not showing it off till the actual party- don't want any spoilers!- as I say in my best River Song/Dr. Who voice)


I am planned to wear it to the banquet for the New Jersey Press Association Awards, where I scored a 2nd place in Business page design and a 3rd place in Illustration/Graphics. I might pair it with black shoes/jewelry and my black balero mini jacket, as I hate bare shoulders on me. lol

It has been so cold this month, I am looking forward to SPRING!!
Anyways, have a great weight loss week all!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment