Today I did have my Adult Ballet class, so I burn some calories there. My dinner was not the best...curse you fast food for tempting me...since the hubs has to get up at 5:30am to pick up a co-worker who's car is in the shop, he didn't want to cook (nor did I after work and dance class). So here's the lowdown on my food intake for the day.
My Meals today: Tuesday Feb. 8, 2011
- Cranberry raspberry juice (240 cals)...I was running late so I missed breakfast...I know..tisk tisk
- Smart Ones Ziti in Marinara (320 cals)
- Green Giant's Just One Cauliflower and cheese sauce (40 cals)
- 1 cucumber roll sushi, cut into 6 pieces (110 cals)
- 1 taco bell soft beef taco, no lettuce (210 cals)
- 1 taco bell chicken quesadilla (530 cals)
- 1 30oz Sprite (375 cals)...I know...what happened to giving up soda? I can give up caffeine, but every once in a while I want a Sprite!
Total calorie intake for the day: 1825 calories roughly
Ok. I know...not perfect...and 325 calories shy of my goal calorie intake of 1500 calories a day. If I would of just drank water instead of that 30oz Sprite...I know! Shame on me. I just was jonesin' for a Sprite tonight.
Anyways...I hope tomorrow I do better. I gotta keep thinking positive and keep trying to do better than the day before! I did have sushi and vegs today!
I have however found that the Green Giant Just One vegs...are so fab! Perfect portion, and perfect for me...since the hubs is not a vegetable fan, so I can zap some in the microwave just for my meals! LOVE IT!
(I had the cauliflower, not the broccoli, as show above)I think also I've convinced the hubs to switch to Whole Wheat bread. If we can keep that up, its a step in the right direction right? Anyways, I'm looking forward to trying out my new swim goggles tomorrow! I hope the weather doesn't do something icky again! I actually WANT to go to the gym for once!
Okeys, off and away!
Note : because of a connection issue last night when I originally wrote this, it didn't get posted till today.