Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tuesday Toes

So today, even though its Tuesday, is in essence my "Monday"...I'm working Tuesday through Saturday this week. Anyways, I still have not been 100% good with my nutrition and exercise, but I'm trying to get back. I officially enrolled the hubs and I in the Fitness program through my health insurance (if we go to the gym and check in 120 days in a year, we get $150 each, so $300 back if we both consistently go.) That's $300 that we can use toward the gym membership already, so we basically would only pay in the end about $200 for the use of the gym the whole year! We just gotta strive to do it. That's the toughest part. I plan on going to the gym tomorrow...I've been longing for some cardio and swimming.
Today I did have my Adult Ballet class, so I burn some calories there. My dinner was not the best...curse you fast food for tempting me...since the hubs has to get up at 5:30am to pick up a co-worker who's car is in the shop, he didn't want to cook (nor did I after work and dance class). So here's the lowdown on my food intake for the day.

My Meals today: Tuesday Feb. 8, 2011

Breakfast: 
  • Cranberry raspberry juice (240 cals)...I was running late so I missed breakfast...I know..tisk tisk
Lunch:
  • Smart Ones Ziti in Marinara (320 cals)
  • Green Giant's Just One Cauliflower and cheese sauce (40 cals)
Snack:
  • 1 cucumber roll sushi, cut into 6 pieces (110 cals)
Dinner:
  • 1 taco bell soft beef taco, no lettuce (210 cals)
  • 1 taco bell chicken quesadilla (530 cals)
  • 1 30oz Sprite (375 cals)...I know...what happened to giving up soda? I can give up caffeine, but every once in a while I want a Sprite!
Total calorie intake for the day: 1825 calories roughly

Ok. I know...not perfect...and 325 calories shy of my goal calorie intake of 1500 calories a day. If I would of just drank water instead of that 30oz Sprite...I know! Shame on me. I just was jonesin' for a Sprite tonight.
Anyways...I hope tomorrow I do better. I gotta keep thinking positive and keep trying to do better than the day before! I did have sushi and vegs today!


I have however found that the Green Giant Just One vegs...are so fab! Perfect portion, and perfect for me...since the hubs is not a vegetable fan, so I can zap some in the microwave just for my meals! LOVE IT!
(I had the cauliflower, not the broccoli, as show above)
I think also I've convinced the hubs to switch to Whole Wheat bread. If we can keep that up, its a step in the right direction right? Anyways, I'm looking forward to trying out my new swim goggles tomorrow! I hope the weather doesn't do something icky again! I actually WANT to go to the gym for once!
Okeys, off and away!
-M
Note : because of a connection issue last night when I originally wrote this, it didn't get posted till today.

No comments:

Post a Comment