Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Curse you weather and temptations!

Can I just curse this weather? It has made it so difficult to get to the gym in a normal routine, or even get to my dance class! Argh!
Well, tonight I hope I can make it to the gym. Aka. I'm gonna try to go, no matter what. I can't keep putting it off.
I also need to stop giving into temptation foods: ie. donuts at work, huge portions of pasta at home, that kind of stuff. *sigh*
At least I have pretty much completely switched to whole wheat pasta, bread, and tortilla shells. Woo.
I also have been good (except 1 soda over the weekend) and not had any caffinated or calorie intense sodas. So at least that is one step in the right direction, right?
Ok. I gained back a pound from when I was last actively exercising and eatting right. I MUST get back up! I really need to get rid of those temptations and I pray the weather holds out more, so I can actually get my exercise in (besides shoveling snow and scrapping ice off my car!) lol.
*crossing fingers for the drive to keep going*
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment