Saturday, January 29, 2011

Falling off the horse...

Ok, I'm going to own up now. The reason I've been neglecting the blog-o here...well...I haven't been the best in my exercise and diet. I have had an absolutely horrible week (diet and exercise wise). I ordered out, I had foods that aren't very good for me, I didn't make it to the gym, and I had a single soda this week (gasp!). I did however make it to dance class, and auditioned for a musical today (which there was about 20 minutes of dancing) so it hasn't been a total loss. I havn't lost any weight this week (I actually think I might of gained a pound). But let me show you my biggest thing to overcome:


Yes...buffalo chicken cheesesteaks. They are my kriptonite, so to speak. With all the snow we've been having, me not having time to make it to the grocery store, I kind of had to order out at work...which is never a good thing, since all the places people order from are HORRIBLELY tempting.
So, ok...I'm gonna try to do better starting later today, so sorry everyone. Not only am I cursing myself for having no confidence to say NO, but I also am cursing Mother Nature in giving us all this snow!
Anyways, back on the horse I go. We all fall sometimes, we just got to get back up and continue trying!
Laters.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment