Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tired Thursday

Ok. So its Thursday night, and I am sooo tired. I think I might even head to bed early tonight. I originally planned on going to the gym after work, but I was so beat after the super-long day at work, that I knew it just wasn't going to happen. That, and it is supposed to snow tonight, and I'll be damn if I am going to drive home in the snow. I already did it once this week, I don't want to do it again.
Meals today were so-so. It was basically a leftovers kind of day. Here's the lowdown:

My meals today: Thursday, Jan. 20th, 2011

Breakfast:
  • Plain bagel with 1 tbsp of Pumpkin cream cheese (260+75 cals)
Lunch:
  • 1/2 cubano sandwich (leftover from Cheeseburger in Paradise) (~350 cals)
  • small pile of sweet potato chips (~100 cals)
Snack:
  • 1 Golden Delicious Apple (80 cals)
Dinner:
  • 3 cups of cooked penne pasta with light tomato sauce, 1 meatball (600+100 cals)

Total Calorie intake for the day: 1565 Calories roughly

Once again, not 100% sure this is the right calories for everything, but guesstimation is the winner here...or looser, depending on your viewpoint. lol
Anyways, I'm off to go chill on the couch and possibly crash to bed early.
Have a wonderful evening everyone.
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment