Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Weak Wednesday

Today was a much harder day for the eatting and working out stuff. Work was super busy, so by the time I got to the gym, I was already tired. I did get 1/2 hr of the eclyptical and 30 minutes in the pool, however I didn't get any weight lifting in today...I was just too pooped. Luckily the hot tub in the women's lockerroom was open, so I could relax a few minutes after my rough swim.
My eating wasn't the best either today. I tried to go more of a portion control, since I longed for Chinese food while at work. Also the hubs and I went out to dinner after our gym workout (I know, kinda counter productive, don't you think). But I did save half of my dinner to bring for lunch tomorrow.

 (The Chinese food lunch portion)

 (I left about a 1/4 of the rice and a few vegs that I just couldn't eat it all)

Anyways, here was all my meals today. Not the best, but we all have days like today, right?

Meals today, Wednesday Jan. 19, 2011
Breakfast:
  • Plain bagel with 1 tbsp pumpkin cream cheese (260 + 75 cals)
  • Orange Peach Mango juice, 8 oz (120 cals)
Lunch:
  • 2 wontons in small wonton soup (90 cals)
  • 1 1/2 cups of cooked white rice (306 cals)
  • 2 cups of Hunan chicken: chicken, spicy sauce, snowpeas, water chestnuts, carrots, mini corn cobs, bamboo shots (455 cals)
Snack:
  • 1 Granny Smith Apple (80 cals)
Dinner:
  • 1/2 cuban sandwich with no pickle from "Cheeseburger in Paradise" (~350 cals)
  • 1/2 serving of sweet potato chips from "Cheeseburger in Paradise" (~100 cals...not sure on this one)
Total Calorie intake for the day: Roughly 1836 calories 
(this is a rough estimate, as no one seems to be 100% sure how many calories are in my Hunan chicken lunch or pretty much any of the Cheeseburger in Paradise menu items, so these are all rough estimates based on other peoples findings of similar foods)
 (Dinner. Very yummy...but I had to resist the urge and not eat it all in one sitting)

(To-go Box...yes, I managed to not eat it all...Portion control...must keep chanting that)

Since it always is tough to figure out calories when you order out, the above is an estimation. I might be way off, so I could of been really good today, or really bad today, depending on how you look at it. But if my estimates are anywhere near close, at least I was under 2000 cals today. Not my 1500 that I strive for, but I'll take it- It's been a long day, and sometimes you just gotta relax. We all have our ups and downs days. At least I'm making an effort, right? And I DID get some exercise in.
Anyways, off to bed soon.
Night webland!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment