Saturday, February 9, 2013

Big surprise: having the flu and losing weight

Ok. Just a quick pop in check in.
So yeah. I had the flu earlier this week. And you know what? I lost 3 pounds on my weigh in on Wednesday. haha.
I had the Flu mostly on Monday/Tuesday- but by Wednesday was on the upswing in the sickness department. Just in case, since I still was kinda crummy, but not nearly as bad as M/T, I went to the doctor on Friday- She confirmed. Yep, I had the flu. But not anymore. Now I have an ear infection. Lovely. (NOT!). So now I'm on antibiotics and I'm sniffling due to the drainage.

 Anti-bacterial hand gel- the ONLY thing I could actually smell when I was sick.

 Being sick sucks!

Oh Peanut M&M's. How you make my day.

But in not-sickness related news, I did lose 3 pounds this week. Amazing, since I basically ate "comfort" foods while sick.
 Luckily I could enjoy the SuperBowl at a friends house the day before laying in bed feeling like death. lol

Who knew, that in less than 24 hrs from this photo, I'd be feeling like death- bed ridden?

 Chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter icing- made by the hubs too.

 What do you see- Duck or Rabbit?

 We had DD's homemade chili at the party!

 Hubs made this super awesome White Zinfidel fruity cake with Moscato icing!

 Anyways, hopefully next week's weigh in is good- and not just the sickness taking over.

 (Kitchen wall art!)

 (Our cute crockpot)

 (My dinner tonight at work)
Happy weight loss!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment