Friday, February 15, 2013

Gaining it back again

Ok. Now that I am over the Flu, I seem to have gained back all of what I lost while sick! Figures.
This week was Fat Tuesday, followed by Valentine's Day, so there was so many tempting foodies to be had, and I admit it- I caved. Some weeks you just can't do it. You are healthy for so long and all you want it the most unhealthy things you can find.





At least i was pretty good on Monday, when the hubs and I went out for sushi. I just love the tuna rolls at Concerto Fusion. The best ever!

The evening before Valentine's Day I baked these lemon sugar cookies for the hubs. There was so many we brought them to work (both of us). Luckily everyone loved them and devoured them, so there were no left over cookies in the house!




On Valentine's Day, the hubs made steak and homemade mac & cheese (something he likes and something I like. lol). He kinda made WAY more mac & cheese then he should have, so I have a feeling we are going to be having leftovers all weekend! lol




I also had the Lean Cuisine bagged tortellini one night, and remembered why I really enjoyed it the last time I got it. Such good flavor!



Other than that, been usual ups and downs of foodies.


Hopefully next week goes better.
Happy Weight loss!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment