Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Post birthday wrap up

So I am staying strong at 151 lbs this week. After having a week of "I don't care what I eat because its my birthday," I was surprised I didn't gain.
I mean, I ate some pretty non-diety foods, and lots of it. But I guess there is still part of me that in the back of my mind is saying, "don't do that, don't eat that, don't eat ALL of that." Some of that must of come through. That or I just had a good "scale day." haha
Here's some of the lowdown on the foodies since last I updated.

 Yeah. So, this is soooo not on my diet. But it was free from Buffalo Wild Wings for my birthday. Sometimes you just gotta live a little, or just drool over the picture and not eat it. Luckily, I shared it- I couldn't eat it all.

 My birthday dinner at Bellissimo italian restaurant in Allentown. I was smart enough to only eat a portion of it and got the rest to go. Pesto Chicken pasta- yum!

 Great wine we tasted for my b-day dinner. Shared among 3 of us, so that wasn't too bad.

 My absolute favorite Healthy Choice steamer- pesto pasta with chicken. Can you tell I like pesto chicken?

 Homemade sloppie joe bowtie pasta. Hubs' favorite.

 The most amazing cupcakes known to man- Margarita cupcakes made by my co-worker for my b-day. So awesome!


And lastly, the Rita's in our area has officially opened. I celebrated their season opening with a sugar free mango-peach gelati with slenderita custard. Not bad on weight watchers points, actually.

Hopefully after our big party on Saturday I can get back on track. We've been strapped for cash, since all our spare $ is going to the party, that I haven't gotten a chance to make a good healthy grocery run. What is your go-to healthy food that isn't that expensive?
Happy weight loss!
-M

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining our Beat the Bulge Link Party! I see you are working at eating right too. It's a constant challenge, isn't it!? You've got some great suggestions for light meals. Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!! Found u on Beat the Bulge party and happy to follow. Good luck with your goal. Let's encourage each other.

    Regards,
    Honeybee
    http://herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete