Sunday, January 27, 2013

Down another two pounds!

So I know I'm really late posting, but this past week I'm down another 2 lbs, making me 0.2 lbs away from the 150 lb mark. Now, since that Wednesday, the rest of my week has been a rollercoaster of good and bad food, so who knows how the scale will react next week.




 Turkey panini from La Villa, down the street. I only could eat half, so it was good to have for dinner later.

This place is my favorite!


Also, it is the dreaded Girl Scout Cookie time. ugh.
I love girl scout cookies, but the points...eek. I actually figured out how many Weight watchers points plus per cookie, and it is quite depressing. Check out this post I did a while back on the breakdown.

 Basically 1 points plus per thin mint. ugh

 My hubs made the BEST cupcakes ever- Moscato cupcakes with moscato cream cheese icing. So bad, yet so good. When he gets around to posting the recipe, I'll post it up too.

So the hubs and I went to Chili's after a long day of working on the house. I was pleasantly surprised to find that they now have a low-cal/healthy menu. They had skinny margaritas (below) and lots of other great choices for low calories (and low points!). I was sooooo happy!

 To be honest, this skinny margarita was one of the best margarita's I've had in a long time

 Margarita chicken with rice and beans. So good and filling, and not that bad point wise!

My hubs saw a ham and egg breakfast "muffin" so he thought he'd give it a shot for the first breakfast we had in our new breakfast nook (see my madcapfrenzy blog post on how that turned out). It was tasty, but we realized probably 2 slices of ham per "muffin" would hold together better.

Anyways, we showed off a new breakfast nook and dining room/bar with friends coming over, so my meals and eatting habits were terrible this weekend. Today wasn't very good either, as I just down right was hungry and felt icky...sadly after eatting more than I should, I feel even worse. blah.
I need to get back to exercising to make up.

*fingers crossed for a better rest of the week*
Happy weight loss.
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment