Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A New Year to start again

So, between October to December, I kind of took a break from Weight Watchers. I lost 65 lbs in a year, and I thought- with moving/buying our first house and the holidays, it was going to be too tough to keep up with. I gained some of the weight back (since I didn't eat well at all), so being the 2nd of January 2013, it is now my official restart day. I did get to wear some adorable clothes being less this season, even if I did gain some back.







Back to the Weight Watchers plan I go. Less to lose this time around.

New starting weight: 155.6 lbs

Goal weight: 140 lbs (maybe as low as 135, but if not, it's no biggie)

(Reminder to self- gotta update my tracker on the left side with the revised digits).

So here we go!

I gotta lay off this stuff or eat smaller portions of some of the food I had this season. Here is a quick showcase of the past 3 months in food- bad for you food mostly,but a few goodies, lol:








 (First meal in the new house- steak and potatoes)

 (Spagetti-os: first hot meal after Hurricane Sandy)


 (amazing cookies given to us from friend for housewarming)


 (Found the best Sushi place down the street from our new home)



 (Wren made bacon beer bread)


 (Ultimate weakness- peppermint milkshake from Arby's)





 (I tried Gnocchi for the first time)



 (Actual mean from Ruby Tuesday's on Thanksgiving- being somewhat healthy)

 (Plate from thanksgiving dinner- the day after tday)








 (Beef stroganoff!)


 (My first sad attempt at cake pops)

 (Most amazing chocolate box from our real estate agent)

 (Christmas eve meal of mac & cheese and dogs with wine. lol)

 (Christmas day meal- meat strogonoff and canned cranberry, lol)


 (A shot for new years!)


(Final meal before restart- wings!)

Oh, and if you want to follow my Pinterest, I've started a pinterest board for healthy foodies here.
Happy New Year and happy weight loss everyone!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment