Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Back on the saddle and losing the pounds

yay! I'm down another 3.2 lbs this week, after restarting my weight loss program. I'm basically taking everything I've learned from Weight Watchers: track my points, count my points, exercise, etc. and tada! Weight loss. (I even had some leftover holiday cookies!)



 (No more cookies left in the house- thank heavens!)

I stuck to my 26 points plus (which is what roughly I should be at- I did 27 on some days, since I'm at the point that is between those two numbers) all but one day. Saturday- my day of doom. I would of been perfect if I didn't have buffalo chicken strips and Woodchuck cider, but alas, I was good the rest of the week and it paid off in the end. Best to have your bad day in the middle of the week, so you can work it off later in the week. haha

 (I know- bad bad...however I only ate a small portion of the fries and had my husband's carrots too!)

I only got a little bit of exercise, and it was today (walking with co-workers), so it technically didn't count to my weight in this morning, but I'm hoping I can get a little bit more of the walking exercise in this week. We'll see if the weather permits.

I happily had me some Tuna Rolls from Concerto Fusion (down the road from us). Super low points meal!



I enjoyed Indian Food from Indian Garden in Yardley, Pa. on Monday, and luckily ate well the rest of the day so I could enjoy Chicken Makhani. After having the Lean Cuisine version a few weeks ago, I've been craving Indian food ever since.

I've also found that frozen pineapple is a great zero point snack that has kept me saine in my weight loss reboot. I used to eat frozen mangoes like ice cream, so its nice to try another frozen fruit.



Other than that, been sticking to my variety of lean Cuisines, Smart Ones and Healthy Choice meals while at work. The pesto pasta from healthy Choice I tried this week- it was AMAZING! Delicious!


Lastly, my hubs and I have been in LOVE with our new SodaStream. They have a diet energy drink (tastes EXACTLY like Red Bull) and I love their diet Grapefruit (below). The diet soda is good too, sadly the Diet Dr. Pepper-type doesn't taste the best, but one out of all not good, is great for me.



Well, Happy weight loss all!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment