Tuesday, January 17, 2012

eeek...cookies...but yay on weight loss

So today I lost another 2.2 lbs, making my grand total of loss since joining weight watchers at 24.8 lbs down! hooray! And with this, I celebrate with...girl scout cookies?!
Not really, but there was the dreaded but delectable cookies in the office today. With that, I thought I'd look up the points plus for all the different kinds of girl scout cookies. Check it out:




Girl Scout Cookies:

  • Caramel deLites (Samoas): 2 cookies = 4 points plus 
  • Peanut Butter patties (Do-si-dos): 2 cookies = 4 points plus 
  • Peanut butter sandwich (Tagalongs): 3 cookies = 5 points plus
  • Shortbread (Trefoils): 4 cookies = 3 points plus
  • Thin mints: 4 cookies = (4 points plus from ABC bakers/5 points plus for Little brownie bakers)
  • Savannah Smiles: 5 cookies = 4 points plus
  • Thank U Berry Munch: 2 cookies = 3 points plus
  • Lemonades: 2 cookies = 4 points plus
  • Dulce de Leche: 4 cookies = 4 points plus
  • Thanks-A-Lot: 2 cookies = 4 points plus
  • Shout Outs!: 4 cookies = 3 points plus


Best bang for your points:


  • Shortbread (trefoils)
  • Shout Outs!
  • Savannah smiles
(I found this info at:  http://www.justdietnow.com/girl-scout-cookies.html )







So I snarfed down 2 peanut butter patties, and jotted down the dreaded 4 points of those two cookies, and now must re-arrange my dinner around it. haha
I guess I'll just have to eat a small dinner with lots of fruits tonight!
Happy weight loss everyone and *crossing fingers* for a good week again.
-M

1 comment: