Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Marshmallows!

Ok, so my weigh in on Tuesday showed that it is possible to have a little bit of fun over the weekend, and still loose Something. Not as good as previous weeks, but still something.
I'm down another 0.8 lbs this week, making my grand total to be 25.6 lbs since I started Weight Watchers in October.
As far as marshmallows, I found out today that 3 standard sized jet-puffed marshmallows are 1 point. I was like, REALLY!? 3 marshmallows are = to one piece of caramel weight watchers chocolate. Who knew!?
Anyways, been good since my weigh in and even walked for 35 minutes today.
Also, I've had multiple people this week and last week say to me, "You're melting away, how much have you lost?" Now some of these are people who are friends that probably see my weight loss online and facebook, but a handful of them have been co-workers that I don't really see outside of work, and don't really talk to much. Today for example I had 2 different people from different departments say the above phrase to me. One of them said she had to do a doubletake in the cafe. because she wasn't sure it was me, from the side. lol
I personally don't really notice my 25 pound loss, but I guess everyone else does. haha
So, here's to a better weight loss week! Cheers!
m

No comments:

Post a Comment