Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I survived the New Year

While many people decided they needed to lose weight as a New Year's resolution, my resolution was to CONTINUE to lose weight at my current 1-2 lbs a week pace.
We had a huge New Year's party this year, with our one friend proposing to our other friend, lots of food and drinks and such. So it was super super hard to figure out the points for it. After busting my butt to not use any of my weekly points or any of my 9 activity points I acquired that week, I decided that New Year's Eve was going to be too tough to calculate. I tried to be good and avoided the sweets and stuck to the vegs and meat/cheeses and didn't over do it too much on the alcohol.
The next day I started back up again on my points tracking.
Even with the non-tracking New Year's eve, I managed to loose 1.6 lbs this week, making my total loss at 21.8 lbs in 11 weeks. Woot!
So I basically have 40.2 lbs left till I reach my goal of 150 lbs. If I keep at my current pace, I'll get to that goal in roughly 27 to 20 weeks (so sometime between May 22 and July 10, 2012). That would mean I'd get to my goal before my next wedding anniversary and my best friend's wedding in Sept. Hopefully I can keep up that loss. I know it gets a LOT tougher the closer to your goal. to be honest, I'd be happy if I get to my goal by next New Years. lol
Anyways, thought I'd give a little update on things. :D
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment