Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WooHoo- Down another 2.8!

So I had a wonderful weigh in yesterday- down another 2.8 lbs this week! hooray! I guess walking 5 days in a row for 35 minutes each day helped. :D

(here is my dry-erase board with my current figures)

So this past week I've tried a lot of new lean cuisines, and today I got my free lunchbox! Hooray! Here are a few I tried that are new to me.



The Asian pot stickers were surprisingly good. They were the perfect cooked and the rice was very good with the sauce. The Glazed chicken wasn't bad. My microwave at work kind of over cooked it a little on the edges, but overall not bad either. I really am liking any of the ones with rice and sauce these days.


I did some extra walking around town this past week, as the weather was BEAUTIFUL! Look at these amazing flowers in my neighborhood.



On St. Patrick's Day, I had to work, but found these delicious cookies at the store. Sadly however, a single one of these bad-boys is 4 weight watchers points plus! Holy Moly!


Over the weekend, the hubs and I went out for a late lunch/early dinner to TGIFridays. I remembered they had the parmesan crusted chicken, and got that with the spinach tortolini and a house salad with lowfat vinigrette. Was a great meal, and supposably is only 15 points plus for the whole thing (don't quote me on that though- as there was very little information on this dish at all in the internet world).


Yesterday my hubs made his fav. Chicken Enchilada lowfat soup, and tried out some new Chili powder he got from the guy who exterminates the bugs at his work. He made a huge batch of the soup to bring to work and to give to the exterminator to try out with is powder mixed in. Was pretty good- slightly more spicy than it normally is. He even gave us the chili powder in this cute little jar. :D


Lastly, today is Rita's Italian Ice day at work (every Wednesday in the Spring/Summer my co-workers get Rita's). After some research, I found that a regular Sugar-Free Cherry Gelati with Slenderita low-fat vanilla custard is only 6 weight watchers points plus! I HAD to get it. And let me tell you, it was SO worth the 6 points- perfectly filling and dealing with my Rita's craving. yay! It was on the fence of 5 or 6 points, so I just rounded up to be safe.


Anyways, I'm excited I lost another 2.8 lbs, and I hope next week goes as good- getting closer and closer to my goal! *crossing fingers* for another good week of weight loss and another great week in everything else in my life currently.
Happy weight loss all!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment