Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Darn you sickness!

So the week is halfways done and so is my latest weigh in. It wasn't pretty. I knew it would be, after a week filled with being sick. I have been battling with a bout with Strep Throat and and ear infection- which means my usual eating habits were thrown off wack.



I inhailed 2 (count them 2!) shamrock shakes this past weekend- they seemed to be the only thing that felt relief on the throat.



I also did not have a good day on Monday, with the hubs in a "bread baking" mood- his banana cake was so wonderful I couldn't resist more than one piece. That mixed with me trying out a "sweet red" wine, probably didn't help me.



We also tried making Vodka Infused giant gummy bears. I only had one, because they were super stong, but still probably not the healthiest.



So, overall the week was probably one of my worst weight loss wise- I only lost 0.4 lbs. I'm also thinking that I need to drop my daily points down to 29 instead of 30, because now I'm below 180 lbs. Hopefully next week goes a little better. I must resist the upcoming Easter candy and St. Patrick's Day drinks! Eeek!
It was bad enough finding out that 37 jelly beans = 4 points plus!



Anyways, Good luck on ya'lls Weight Loss!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment