Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Blargh!

Blargh! So this week I officially switched my points to 29 from 30 daily points. I guess my body didn't like that and I only lost 0.2 lbs! That by far has been my worst lost yet. It kind of made me what to cry and beat up my scale all at the same time. I did hit the 33 lbs down total mark, I just wished it was closer to 34 instead. Part of it was hard figuring out the points for my dinner at this one restaurant that we went out with some friends with over the weekend.

 (my Key-lime martini- my one splurge of the weekend)


Over the weekend I cleaned out my closet- purged a lot of clothes that either don't fit, I don't like anymore, etc. I separated my clothes into a few piles: Clothes too big, too small, donating to Goodwill, trying to sell on eBay, and then in the closet goes those that fit. :D Here's the cleaned up closet.



Another thing I have been testing out this past 2 weeks is to try some new dinners. I tried the Healthy Choice Beef Merlot steamer- SUPER AWESOME! I totally would suggest it.



I also tried the Chicken Basil in Cream Sauce with Tortellini by Lean Cuisine, also another fab. dinner. What a big change between the classic Lean Cuisine and these new Chef specials. I tried their Ranchero Beef with Sweet Potato mashed potatoes- wasn't bad tasting, just wasn't big enough to justify 6 points. I think I'll stick with the Chicken Basil.



I am only 4 lean cuisine's away from getting a free lunch box! yay! I love their rewards program. I just have to have them in by March 31st, and then I get a new lunch box. Hooray!

Today I also got my first package from my secret sister weight loss swap- super cute! I got a whole red themed package of crafting goodies and an adorable strawberry card and the most awesomeness of snacks- Skinny Cow chocolate caramel clusters- only 2 points plus a pack! Super amazing and so worth it!




Well, hopefully this week goes better. Already, it has been better with me exercising a bit more (beautiful weather and all) and so far sticking closer to my points. I'm looking forward to my dessert tonight of a Weight Watchers Ice Cream bar. Can't wait.



*crossing fingers* for a good weight loss week.
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment