Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Rocking the loss

So I lost another 2.4 lbs this week! Woot woot! That's one of my better losses for a week yet! :D
I tried out a few new dinners this week:


 (This one was fantastic, and only 4 points plus!)

(I guess I've been on a sweet potato kick, since both had sweet potatoes. But this one was also yummy and had great rosemary flavor. I have found the Healthy Choice steamers tend to have some of the better flavors.)

The hubs also made homemade pizza (even homemade the crust from scratch!) He has been on a baking kick- breads mostly, but decided to try his hand at pizza. It turned out quite good. Perfect crust. Was similar to the typical points of pizza (5 points plus a slice) because he didn't use my weight watchers cheese (I only had mexican grated WW cheese, not mozzarella). It was quite awesome.



I also have been (and will) volunteering at the Newtown Student Theatre Festival this week (Monday, Thursday, Friday). Thus far I've avoided the dreaded popcorn and candy...its been tough. This looks so yummy.



Other than my usual, I've gotten better at keeping my portion sizes down when at potlucks and such. I'm not nearly as good at figuring out the points by looking at the nutrition info like the hubs can, but at least I'm being better at smaller portions.
To leave you off for the week, here are my numbers for the week, from my dry erase board at home:



Happy weight loss!
-M


No comments:

Post a Comment