Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Banana muffins and margaritas

So I lost another pound this week. To be honest, this reallllllyyyyy surprised me! I had the hardest time tracking things and was pretty lax over the weekend, so getting on the scale this morning and seeing I had lost a pound was such a relief.
My hubs was in super-bake mode: banana muffins (similar to his banana bread) and more homemade pizza. Check out these beauties:



Now these are 4 weight watchers points plus each, but so yummy they are worth it.

I also was in a creating mood on Saturday and made 4 cake stands, 1 small cupcake/cake stand to go with my cheese dome, started repainting an old rack thing, and added a stand to my headband holder. Here's the mini cake/cupcake stand with my cheese dome on top. I think it turned out adorable!



Other than that, I tried out this chicken enchilada Smart One. Looks horrid, but pretty darn good, spicy, but good.



I also picked up a bunch of things from the Amish market by my work- had Botti Boi (chicken pot pie noodles) for dinner at work, then had corn on the cob with chicken croquettes and pasta salad, ALL from the Amish market. Was great to have something different for a change. We still have some of the corn left, but I'm sure we'll have that soon enough.

The biggest thing that surprised me, was that I had some margaritas on Sunday night with the hubs and a friend after seeing the Avengers. I was sure that those drinks were going to screw me all up in the loss department.

Another interesting thing was that yesterday I went to a tailor to get a quote for how much it was going to cost to fix my bridesmaid dress for my friend's wedding. So far, he's going to have to take it in 2 inches from each side (or if you fold it in the back, bunch it in a little more than 2 inches) besides shortening it. As much as it sucks I'm going to have to pay to get the dress altered (it was purchased in December, and the wedding isn't until September), it also feels good to be smaller.

Anyways, crossing fingers for good losses each week. Now I'm down 45.8 lbs! Woo! Goal weight, here I come!
Happy losses!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment