Thursday, May 31, 2012

Even out...

Ok. So this week still wasn't my best week, I enjoyed a wine tasting the day before Memorial Day. However I tried my darnest to do well every single other day except the wine tasting. This paid off with me losing 0.4 lbs (the exact amount I gained last week). I am determined to do even better this week, being the last full week I have before I start practice for the show I got cast in. (I'm still in disbelief of that fact).
Here's some happenings this week in weight-loss land.

(
(The hubs made this lovely avacado ranch dip after I was raving over it from TexMex. It's 1 points plus for 2 tablespoons!)

(Last Wednesday we celebrated our one newspaper I work for winning Best in the State. I however was good and bypassed having a piece of this lovely cake. I instead enjoyed the free salad and sandwiches.)

(What a rarity- I had taco bell for dinner. I only had 2 soft tacos (10 points plus for 2 soft beef tacos) but getting off of work and after grocery shopping late at night, I didn't feel like cooking)

(My first glass of wine at my friend's Wine tasting. It was some white wine of some sort)

(This is my "I'm bad" cheesecake. I was good with everything else, but I REALLY wanted a piece of this)

 (On Memorial Day, we used a Groupon to go mini golfing with two of our friends before I had to work night shift. It was super fun, but super hot outside.)

(Here is the lunch I had at Ruby Tuesday's. I even avoided the dreaded cheese garlic biscuits they give out. This was actually a very healthy dinner. I've become obsessed with roasted zucchini!)

 (My numbers for this week)

(Here is 3 pictures all from the Holiday dinner at my husband's work- Top picture is 2009, middle 2010, and bottom 2011. Can you tell the gains and losses going on here?)

(lastly, here is my new drink of choice if I'm going to have a soda. Yummy!)

Overall, not the best, but not the worst week. I hope to rock this coming week, as I have no major parties or get together to bog my weight loss down. *fingers crossed* We are also hoping that the housing situation all goes smoothly this week as well. *double fingers crossed*
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment