Wednesday, April 25, 2012

More pounds bite the dust

So this weekly weigh in I lost another 1.8 lbs, making my grand total loss at 42.4 lbs since October 2011. I still have a little under 20 lbs left till my goal, but it is nice to be under 170 now. I think I now can go down another weekly point, but I might wait till next week to drop it down to 28 weekly points from my 29. Here is a site that you can calculate out your weekly points plus: http://www.exercise4weightloss.com/points-plus-allowance.html
 (this is what I've been using since I can't afford the only weight watchers currently.)



This week I was fairly good all week, which made up for the fact that Sunday I didn't count my points- a friend had a get-together with theater friends, and everything was bitesized- so hard to figure it all out. I was good- had lots of fruits and vegs, and only splurged on one cookie and the smallest sliver of apple pie. Since I was pretty full on fruits and vegs, I didn't eat anything later that night, so I think even if I did go over by a few points, because I was so good the rest of the day, it worked out.
Now some of my friends and family have asked me to do a before and after. Even though I haven't hit my goal yet, I thought I'd take a "mid" point- at my current weight. Here is my before and after (I did two, since I couldn't decide which shots showed it better).




 As far as the week of good eating, I got to use my new Lean Cuisine lunch bag a lot- I find it is super cute, and I love it- especially because it was free!



Other than that, didn't try anything really new, just still enjoying skinny cow chocolate clusters as a splurge candy and finding diet cherry pepsi to be my only saving grace when I need some caffeine. I did get a lovely package from my weight loss secret sister, so that made my week too!

Oh, and I found out my previous post about Rita's was slightly off- turns out I was looking at the original weight watchers points, not points plus. But, since I love rita's, I found this great nutrition facts about all their sugar-free and slenderita products, so you can punch them into your calculator. I LOVE the sugar-free chocolate water ice, and I'm pretty sure a regular size is only 4 points plus!
Here is the site: http://www.ritasice.com/uploads/documents/Ritas_Light_Line_Nutrition_Facts_Information_12.30.08.pdf

Keep up the weight loss if you're trying, and if you're not, stay healthy!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment