Tuesday, April 17, 2012

oh poo!

Oh poo! Only lost 0.2 lbs this week. I blame my vacation- it was SO hard to track my points while away and eating hotel fancy food. I tried my best, and only tried eating what exercise points I racked up, but I didn't walk as much this week, so that might be part of it.
Over the weekend I went to a Scrapbooking Crop with my mom, who came to visit Wednesday and left today. When my mom comes to visit, it is hard to stay healthy, as we then go out to eat a lot. Luckily, she just made lifetime in Weight Watchers, so we both track what we eat. I shouldn't complain too much, it is a loss, even if it is small. I'll have to try harder this week.
I also stopped by the one Weight Watchers in the mall by my house with my mom on Thursday, where she picked up some snacks for our trip out to the Crop. We also picked up some Skinny Cow clusters and stocked up on lean cuisines and Smart ones for my freezer from Target- they had a sale on Smart Ones!



I also was extremely tired and bloated all week, so that adds to it (my pretty pillows at the hotel).
*crossing fingers* for a better week. (I plan to weigh in again later tonight and tomorrow morning, just in case it was a fluke of the morning blahs. haha)
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment