Saturday, September 8, 2012

Staying even after reaching goal weight

Ok, so this past Tuesday I technically gained 0.2 lbs. Nothing to freat about, nothing to brag about. Just for the most part staying even- which is good, considering I still am under my goal weight, and I did have the most horribly epic day at Dorney Park (but horribly bad for you food), so I'll take a 0.2 lbs- the crab fries were worth it for that 0.2 lb gain.
As far as this week, trying to get back on the horse of weight loss, since I don't want to gain back lbs the week before my friend's wedding. I want to be as thin as I can for that event! (Can't believe its a week away! eeek!)
So the hubs and I have continued to keep getting our traditional Chipotle lunch on Saturday (last week and this week) and I still enjoy it every time.

 (standing in line at Chipotle)

On Sunday, friend brought some Oktoberfest Yuengling beer to gaming night- I only drank 1/2 a bottle, since I had to go to work later that night.


Hubs successfully made the most awesome tasting Pumpkin bread muffins. Only 4 points plus each.



Had a lunch date with the hubs to Jules Pizza on Wednesday- thin crust semi-healthier pizza. :D



As far as other things go, been trying some different frozen dinners, as the hubs picked me up odd ones I normally wouldn't pick up, like Tuna Noodle Linguini- had that tonight- ok...though I think my tummy would not agree that it was ok, as its doing backflips right now. ;(

I also got the Beck Higgins Project Life Cherry collection (sheet protectors and starter cherry collection of cards) from my mom, as a present for reaching my goal weight. Thanks mom! I can't wait to get started on Project Life-ing up!




Other than that, been a pretty boring week food wise, since I've been working every single day this week.
Hopefully this week of weight loss goes well!
Laters.
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment