Saturday, September 1, 2012

Hitting my goal weight!

Ok. So this past Tuesday (my weigh in day) I officially hit my goal weight! Yay! I actually dropped 1.2 lbs below my goal on my weigh in. :D
So, I have lost 63.2 lbs since October of 2011. That is is roughly 6.32 lbs a month (10 months).  
So from now on, whatever I lose, is just for the heck of it. If I don't ever lose any more from here on out, I'm not going to cry, just as long as I don't gain any back.
This was surprising, considering I didn't eat well on last Thursday (our wedding anniversary- 8/23), but then again, I was good every other day.
Since I hit my goal, here is my official before and after. Since I don't have a lot of photos when I started, I tried to find a picture of me when I was at my heaviest- which def. was during our trip to Florida (hence why picture from July, when I didn't start WW till October). Anyways, here you go.


 And now for the rest of the week's stuff.



 (from our anniversary dinner at TexMex mexican restaurant).

 (hubs and I. Happy 4th wedding anniversary and 8th together anniversary!)

 (my FAVORITE wine of all time to celebrate the anniversary.)

(went hiking for a co-worker's bday here on Saturday).

 (minestrone soup by Progressive. Surprisingly good)

 (Went to Dorney with best bud Cat for her bachelorette celebration. This is me by the pirate setup... supposably looking thin, she says.)

 (we shall see if these crab fries made me gain weight this week... we shall see)

(or this margarita I had 2 days ago...hmmm)

On other news, my beloved hubs has decided to join me in Weight Watchers' teachings and give it a go, so he can lose his remaining 18 lbs he wants to lose. I plan on trying to lose 8.8 more lbs to be at an even 140 lbs, eventually. To be honest, I can't imagine myself below that, since that would be what I was in high school (I was 135 lbs in high school- and my boobs were half the size they are now. haha)

So, I'm super proud of my accomplishment, 63.2 lbs in 10 months. Who knows, maybe I'll hit the 75 lbs gone in a year. (not going to hold my breath, but I'll try it). Happy losses and cheers to a long journey that I'm super happy to have achieved. Now to keep it up and not gain it back...
Happy losses.
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment