Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Over the halfways point

So after my weigh in on Tuesday, I lost another 1.6 lbs, making my grand total lost at 31.4 lbs. I'm official over halfways to my goal! Hooray!
I was skeptical about my weight loss after dealing with a very tempting day at a hockey game (beer anyone?), followed by going to Buffalo Wild Wings. Each boneless wing is 2 pp, and then for every 6 wings (so 12 pp at this point) you have to tack on an addition point for the sauce. So, 6 boneless mild wings is 13 points plus. Eek! I soaked up a huge chunk of my weekly points that day, as I had Chipotle for lunch. All in all, it is the most I have ever used of my weekly points thus far, but luckily I didn't touch them at all every other day that week. So, I was super happy and super surprised with the 1.6 lbs loss.

 (Me and friend Dani at the game- with 7 other people (one being my hubs)).

 (The Titans won 5-1 that day!)


 (Beer anyone?)

The hubs tempted me with birthday cake at my bday surprise on Monday (my bday is Sunday, but so few people could get together that day, he surprised me early). So, cake...yeah...super hard.
When you look at the point values for vanilla birthday cake with icing, it makes you want to cry. I had 8 pp at the end of the day, so we figured out how big of a slice I could have, and I must say, it was mighty pitiful. *sigh*
(The dreaded birthday cake)

Anyways, hopefully the rest of the week goes well and I keep on trucking along with my weight loss. Since I hit 30 lbs down, I'm officially going to go through my closet this week, so I'm hoping for another moral boost. :D
Laters and keep on losing it! hehe
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment