Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Another week down

So I am getting close to being 30 lbs down- I am officially down 28.6 lbs since October (I lost 1.2 lbs this week). It could of been a LOT better, but Super Bowl happened- along with my friend DD's super duper punch and citrus vodka.


It was a Chili kind of week- with me having the chili I made 3 days in the week and had some of dd's chili on Super bowl. I'll post some pics of the chili process shortly with the recipe. Each serving was 8 points plus (it made 6 servings). It was very good and very spicy- just the way I like it.



We also went to eat at Cracker Barrel yesterday after getting stuff done earlier that morning. Luckily, I found my beloved Grilled Chicken tenderloin dinner platter with green beans and hashbrown casserole was only 10 points plus total (4 for chicken, 5 for hashbrowns, and 1 for green beans- I'm assuming because of butter). I also had one biscuit (4 points plus, opposed to the 5 pp for a cornbread piece). All it all it was filling and not the worst thing I could eat (14 pp total)- for an "out to eat" meal that wasn't a salad, I was pleased.




So all in all, I'm happy with my 1.2 lbs loss for the week. Hopefully this week goes far better, as I have no parties to attend to and I'm working 6 days straight this week (surprisingly enough, I eat pretty good at work, because I pack my lunch/dinner). So, *crossing fingers* I loose 1.4 lbs next week to hit 30 lbs lost. That would make me super happy. These past 10 lbs have gone a little slower than that first ones, but hopefully I pick up steam again.
Off to go do a 3point plus walk. :D
Happy weight loss everyone!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment