Friday, February 17, 2012

A little delayed

So I'm a little delayed with my weekly update. So on Tuesday I lost another pound (sadly not 1.4 lbs as I hoped to reach 30) but I better/hopefully will get to 30 lbs down since October next Tuesday.
The hubs and I tried a new recipe on Wednesday night- Skinnytaste.com's Chicken Enchilada Soup. We tweaked a few minor things and also didn't make it in a crock pot, but it still was mighty yummy.
Here is the link to the recipe: http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/12/crock-pot-chicken-enchilada-soup.html

(below is my photo of it before I put weight watchers cheese on top)



I'm finally really starting to notice clothes fitting looser this week, as most of my pants are getting loose in the front of my thighs and my behind area...and a little from the waist. I also am comfortably fitting my pretty embroidered coat, so that means I'm doing good.

Of course we had some Chipotle- how could I resist...luckily  get the same thing every time and know the points for it.



Monday was really tough (the day before my weigh) because it was our Pre-Valentine's Day dinner (I worked late Tuesday, so we couldn't really go out to eat). I made sure I saved all of my weekly points for this special dinner, as I was determined to have one of their famous margaritas. The hubs made me a skinny margarita when I got home, but it still is no where near as good as these-



Other than the soup, I haven't tried a whole lot of new things this week, just trucking along. Hopefully I'll hit my 30 lbs down next week, so I can do my closet binge and re-try on my whole closet and my "skinny clothes."
Looking forward to that day. Maybe I'll get a manicure when that happens. lol
Happy Weight Loss!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment