Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My highs and lows in trying to Maintain my weight Loss

So, I'm in "maintainance mode" when it comes to my weight loss. Can I just say that this is the absolute HARDEST thing to do?!! I found that losing weight wasn't bad once you got going, but maintaining is so difficult, because you walk that fine line of having bad days, and just not caring- which in turn makes you gain- so you quick be healthy to lose it, then go back to bad days again. It's hard to be healthy ALL the time, so I find being at my low weight just doesn't stay that way unless I keep trying. I allow myself to gain 3 lbs, then I have to get back in check. But it just feels like a constant back and forth. blah.
Anyways, here is a recap of the past few months:

June:
 Popcorn- my favorite thing to eat at the movies...

 Dried Cranberries with vanilla yogurt...

 A tasty new Lean Cuisine I tried...

 One of the pretty drinks I had at my co-workers wedding...

 Amazing dessert at their wedding (instead of a cake)...

 Memorial Day Weekend S'mores...

 I love this place, though my diet does not!

 Banana cake my hubs made for my friend's Tony Awards Party...

 Only half the spread at my friend's Tony Awards Party...
 I managed to wear my old prom dress for the Tony Awards party of Fairy Tale theme.

 Awesome Panini and Sweet Potato fries at King George II Inn, out to lunch with my mom and hubs.

 Sushi!!! Tried new roll this time around.

 Went to see concert with mom...

 I love that the hotel gave us cookies! They were warm...

 We had tasty hummus after the concert...

 And I had this great Mac & Cheese (besides a beer) at the Perch Pub after the concert.

 I discovered this awesome beverage...

 And this tasty yogurt...

 Red Robin however will be the death of me. Most amazing milkshake ever!

 Being able to wear the same dress, but fits so much better now...

 A typical lunch at work...

 Dressing up for the show I was in...

 Having lunch at the Corner Bakery

 Indulging in Applebee's Brownie Bite.

 This WAS pasta at Applebee's. I was hungry, and my diet sure knew about it.

 Me in the middle, playing one of the Pigeon Sisters in "The Odd Couple" in June.

July
 Trying a top my mom gave me, being girly!

 4th of July cake! (before it melted)

 Hubs made homemade Calzone...

 Kid's sized Starburst Ritas- my weakness.

 Red Robin Turkey Burger, steak fries, and 10 cal peach lemonade- probably the meal this week that made me gain. lol

My outfit yesterday.

When I hopped on the scale, I was up this week, meaning this coming week is "lose it time!"
Hopefully I can find a happy medium for it all. Any tips from my Maintainers out there?
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment