Tuesday, December 13, 2011

WooWoo

Down another 3.4 lbs today! making my total loss at 16 lbs since I started Weight Watchers. Hooray! (now to eat dinner...a buffalo grilled chicken wrap on wheat tortilla). Could be better could be worse. So far I'm proud I've lost that much since i started 9 weeks ago.
Last week was rough, being sick and all, (only lost 0.2 lbs that week), but this week more than made up for it!
Hoping to keep it up over the Christmas/New Year's holiday coming up.

New Smart ones I've tried:

Pot Roast with vegs- not bad, the vegs sometimes are not tender-except the potatoes, but not bad tasting.
Breakfast Burritos (sausage, egg, cheese)- I liked these a lot! Two mini burritos for 6 points plus!
Pot Roast with mashed potatoes- too small and not filling enough. Also the pot roast got over cooked when trying to cook the mashed potatoes right.


Other things/mental notes-
Chipotle Mexican grill has Brown Rice now! I emailed them, because I couldn't find their nutrition info, and they got back to me right away! here is the nutrition info for the Chipotle brown rice.

the nutrition information for a 3-ounce serving of brown rice is as follows:

120 cal
25 cal from fat
3 g total fat
0.5 g sat fat
0 g trans fat
0 mg cholesterol
110 mg sodium
23 g total carb
1.5 g dietary fiber
0 g sugars
2.5 g protein
0% vit A
0% vit C
2% calcium
2% iron



Thanks Alicia from Chipotle.


Also, frozen mangoes, just one vegs, and green beans have saved me in my veg/fruit forms. WeightWiki, Fooducate and iTrackBites apps are all godsends! WeightWiki helps me find points for restuarants, fooducate helps me find points for things with barcodes and iTrackBites helps me track and has a calculator on it to help me track everything. Wonderful! (so much easier than paying for something that does the same thing).


happy weight loss day!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment