Thursday, June 23, 2011

Step-by-step

Ok. So I've been lazy, bad, horrible...whatever you call it...not good! I have been slowly trying to make it to the gym, though right now I'm averaging only once a week. With my work schedule, auditions for a show, and lots of plans with friends, my workouts have kind of taken a backseat. I know...HORRIBLE! And I know I haven't really lost much weight, as my clothes still fit the same, and to be honest, I'm afraid to get on the scale. I am petrified of it to be quite frank.
But, on a better side, I have kicked drinking soda. I might have a single Sprite over the weekend, but for the most part, Soda has gone bye-bye. So that's a step in the right direction, right?
Sadly right now, I'm still having issues drinking just water, or even crystal light water. I need me some raspberry tea. The kind your mom used to mix up in a big pitcher during the summer...yeah...that kind of sweetened ice tea is the only beverage getting me through my day. No coffee, no soda...yeah...tea right now is my only sugary fix.
However, thanks to some great deals at the grocery store on Lean Cuisines, my lunches have been comprised on one of those, and some fruity goodness stuff. My FAVORITE right now in the cuisine line is their new Garlic Chicken Spring Rolls. They are AMAZING!


And because of a blinky coupon I saw at the store, I gave these Dole Crisps fruit cups a try. The Apple Cinnamon is wonderful, especially heated. The pinapple/mango...not so much. I think i can stick to the apple crisps...only like 150 cals...perfect snack!



I'm hoping I can step it up this summer and get my butt in gear. Once I find out how this audition went, I can really plan my schedule around the gym and work. I also got to get over my fear of the scale. I need to know what I'm working with after all. I have a few weddings I'm attending later this year and next, and I don't want to be such a whale in the photos. No fun!
Go go gadget weight loss!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment