Thursday, September 1, 2011

Changes are the driving force to exercise

Ok, so I have gotten LAZY! There is no other word for it. I basically haven't stuck to a good diet and haven't been to the gym in well over a month. I may blame the theater production I was in, but really, I'm just lazy. However, with my work forcing me to go to all night shifts later this month, I think I need to take this opportunity to force myself to exercise and eat better. Luckily the night crew enjoys their late-night walk around the building 4 times, so I will do that, and hopefully be able to go to the gym before I head to work (to avoid the traffic at rush hour (when I'd be HEADING to work, not leaving work...lol).
I'm giving myself today as my lazy day, but tomorrow, I have NO excuse!
Hopefully I can do it! *crossing fingers*
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment