Saturday, April 2, 2011

Coughs and better steps

So I've been battling this sickness that has hit me recently. Coughing, sinus junk, ears hurt, sore throat and all that jazz. But maybe because I'm feeling cruddy, I'm eating in better calories. lol
Had practice for the show today, so I danced all morning. (burnin' burnin'!)
Anyways, this is what I had to eat yesterday and today. I think I did pretty good for me. :D

April 1st, 2011 calories

Breakfast:
  • 1 bowl of dry Special K Vanilla Almond cereal: (220 calories)
Lunch:
  • 2 turkey dogs with ketchup (light amount)  on wheat buns: (280 calories total)
  • 3 apple slices: (30 calories)
  • 1 handful of veggie straws (roughly 12 straws): (56 calories)
  • 4 popcorn kernals: (5? calories)
Snack:
  • 1 bottle of white grape juice Crystal Light: (10 calories)
  • 16 shelled peanuts: (97 calories)
Dinner:
  • 4 pulled pork sandwiches (4 white rolls, 2 slices cheese total and 1 cup total of pulled pork): (920 calories)
Total Calories for the day: 1613 calories!

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 2, 2011 calories

Breakfast:
  • 1 oatmeal cream pie: (330 calories)
Lunch:
  • 3 french dip sliders: (532 calories)
  • 1 cup of tortilla soup: (180 calories)
  • 1/3 of a 32 oz sprite: (94 calories)
  • 5 french fries and 2 chips with spinach dip: (roughly 90 calories?)
Dinner:
  • 1 pulled pork sandwich, on wheat bun with 1/3 slice of cheese: (260 calories)

Total Calories for the day: 1486 calories

(so I still have room to have something small, but other than that I did good the past two days. Not the most entirely healthy, but I stuck to my calories...slowly but surely. I didn't have time this morning to eat much, and that oatmeal cream pie...ugh...so many calories! Anyways, luckily my large lunch keep me going. That plus being sick, equals not a huge appetite.
Anyways...off to bed soon. Netti pot clearing, nyquil then sleeping in for Sunday! I can't wait for that. :D
Adios.
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment