Friday, April 1, 2011

Sushi and smoothies

Ok. So I'm a day late putting this up, but here is what I ate yesterday. I was bad at dinner, but luckily I had a semi- light calorie intake during the day, so I didn't go over 2000 calories  by much (only went over by 120 calories). Ideally I would of been more at 1500, but I just was so starved by dinner and needed the extra umph! after giving blood.
So I gave blood yesterday. Woo...I did my part in giving "3-people's" worth (one bag). I woke up yesterday feeling 100% better than the day before, so I thought, "yes, I got over that sickness/cold/or whatever it was!"...sadly today I woke up feeling far worse than Wednesday. Ugh.
Anyways, here is what I had yesterday. I'll post today's intake later. :)

Calories for Thursday March 31st, 2011

Breakfast:
  • 1 (12 oz) wild berry smoothie: (210 calories)
  • 1 package of apple slices: (35 calories)
Snack:
  • 1 McChicken Sandwich, with no lettuce (I hate McD's shredded lettuce): (360 calories)
Lunch:
  • 1 pt. of wonton soup, with 3 wontons: (129 calories)
  • 1 cucumber roll: (110 calories)
  • 1 fortune cookie: (106 calories)
Snack (after gave blood):
  • Small bag of pretzels: (120 calories)
Dinner:
  • 5 medium slices of Papa John's plain cheese pizza (I know I know. BAD MO!): (210 calories a slice x 5 = 1050 calories)

Total calories for the day: 2120 calories

I drank a lot of water throughout the day, so hopefully that helped, but I still went over 2000 calories, so that wasn't good of me. My goal is to aim closer to 1500 calories a day, but eh. When you give blood and are fighting off a cold, you tend to slip up. I just gotta get better and not do that again!
Anyways, laters!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment