Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Getting close to my goal weight!

Firstly, this past Tuesday (so by the time I post this it will be Tuesday- my weigh in day)- so we shall see how that goes, but back to what I was saying- this past Tuesday I lost 3 lbs! That means I am 2.8 lbs from my goal weight of 150, and 12.8 lbs away from my ideal weight of 140. It's been a crazy long week with practices and performances for our show. We only have 2 shows left (Tuesday and Wednesday) so we shall see how performance week affected my weight loss come tomorrow (later today).



The number one problem- late night dinner. We don't get dinner till we are done with the shows, so not eatting till 10:30/11pm- not cool. Also not cool- the $$$$$ spent eating that late and not at home, most of the time at Applebee's- our bank account is NOT liking these past few weeks AT ALL.
I've been doing pretty good at the bee- point wise, by sticking to one of the weight watchers meals, one of the 550 calorie meals or the steak and vegs meals. I discovered the chile lime chicken (below) is actually quite good, minus the broccoli.


(panini from Friends grill. we shall see if that hurt me this week or not. I tried to be good and only ate 1/4 of the fries)

I also discovered that they are now putting the weight watchers points of my yogurt! Woo!




This past week I also got to have a lovely meal with my friend Cat and her sister after Cat's wedding gown fitting- we ate at this AWESOME thai food restaurant where they are so creative and make your dishes look so lovely! It was wonderful. I also got to have some delicious Squash bread (very similar to zucchini bread) made by Cat's hubby-to-be Dave when we got back.



We shall see how all that Applebee's affected my weight loss later today. *crossing fingers* the scale will be nice to me, considering I'm stressing out about money woes at the moment- and we all know how stress is never good for your diet!

(two more shows with hair and makeup like this)

We shall see!
Laters.
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment